The Facilitator’s Guide To Effective Meetings
How many hours do you spend in unproductive ineffectual meetings?
How often do you leave a meeting frustrated with the outcome?
How often do you feel as if you have wasted precious time?
The Facilitator’s Guide To Effective Meetings provides practical strategies and techniques for conducting effective productive meetings.
Learn six facilitation strategies to
- Optimize your meeting time
- Develop collaboration
- Achieve objectives
- Secure commitment from stakeholders
- Conduct an effective productive meeting.
- Learn proven facilitation skills to
- Utilize time effectively
- Accomplish objectives
- Remain focused on the purpose
- Maintain motivation and commitment
- Encourage active participation
- Diffuse negativity and destructive behaviours
- Learn how to utilize agendas.
- Demonstrate effective communications.
- Develop cooperative problem solving.
- Learn how to ensure commitment and reinforce accountability.
- Understand basic group dynamics.